This system is a training and knowledge-sharing system system jointly developed by Rjuna and Miichisoft. The project is designed to help save up to 80% of new employee training time and to easily measure each employee’s skill level through flexible scoring and evaluation mechanisms.
Rjuna is a Japanese company founded in 2015 specializing in corporate training. Rjuna has gained experience in corporate training in many large Japanese companies such as TOSHIBA, TACHI-S,…
In an ever-growing business, the number of employees increases rapidly, which adds to the problem of training new employees. Each new employee receives training on the company’s process flows and jobs, but it takes a lot of time and effort to designate one person for each new employee to train. Additionally, when training is conducted by humans, it becomes difficult to uniformly transmit information from person to person.
In addition, as a company specializing in training and education, training courses are organized on a fairly regular basis, so the training department needs to understand needs, learning ability statistics, feedback on courses, etc. In addition to learning, we also understand each individual’s background and ability level and support our customers in quickly providing the training and training programs they need. However, managing this manually is extremely time and resource-consuming.
The customer wants to build a system that can solve the following two problems:
- Employees can automatically learn processes and other information about their jobs or training courses. By posting Q&A online, other employees can comment, react, and rate for the best quality answers.
- Back-office department can easily understand each employee’s feedback, background, level, skills, etc., so they can quickly provide the required training courses.
The system must have the following basic requirements:
- Information is organized logically. Before new employees ask a question, they can search the system for related questions by tag or topic.
- The person in charge can ask questions freely, and other people in charge will answer them. There is a star voting feature for the most appropriate and correct answer.
- Back office departments can understand the skill level of each employee within the company.
- In the future, through the dissemination of this system to other companies, the data on the skills and levels of human resources on the system will be seen as a reputable and reliable reference for HR departments.
2 reasons that customer chooses Miichisoft
- Reason 1:
The project will be fast and detailed right away in the first Demo session. Miichisoft provides features to solve your problems.
- Reason 2:
This is a project asking for subsidies from the government. Therefore, the project has a very strict development period and tight time limits. Miichisoft has come up with a development time plan with regulations for projects applying for subsidies and a development cost suitable for customers.
To solve the problem of building an internal online knowledge-sharing platform, Miichisoft developed a system with the following characteristics:
- Users can flexibly create posts, post comments, reactions, and high-quality answers.
- One-on-one chat feature allows users to ask questions directly
- Create a forum for users to interact with each other in the same course
For problem 2 regarding employee performance evaluation, Miichisoft designed a system with an interface that displays a statistical dashboard.
- Monthly accrual rate
- Ranking statistics for who received the most stars, who posted the most
- Every time a course is successfully conducted, learners will share knowledge on the system, the training department can evaluate the quality of sharing and the amount of interaction on the article to evaluate the ability to receive knowledge.
- The ability to create surveys and assessments to promptly understand employee feedback after the course takes place and capture the needs to create new training programs.
Successfully develop and start operating a project with the highest customer satisfaction.
The project enabled the HR department to reduce the time and people required for skill-level statistics and new employee training by up to 80%.
Create an internal knowledge-sharing system that was beneficial to the company’s employees.