This timekeeping management system is applied to thousands of Mydear employees working at more than 4,000 salons in Japan. In addition to the basic functionality of a simple timekeeping system, this project requires a lot of movement and flexibility based on the characteristics of the work. Therefore, the focus is on developing new features to increase the flexibility of timekeeping staff.
Mydear is a Japanese company founded in 1993 that specializes in selling shampoos, conditioners, and hair care products to salons nationwide. Kensu’s head office is located in Saitama Prefecture, and they have a sales office in Kumagaya, Funabashi City.
We have a track record of dealing with famous domestic hair care brands such as Shiseido and Happiness and are currently the main distributor for nearly 4,000 beauty salons.
Mydear provides beauty products in approximately 4000 salons. In addition to managing employee attendance at their headquarters, they also manage thousands of employees at each location and store. As the digital transformation shift becomes more and more intense, Mydear is looking for a system that can easily manage employees.
Until now, Mydear has been managing attendance using cards, where staff members insert their cards when they come to work and take them out when they leave. However, customers often have many sales staff, and they often have to go out to meet the salon owner, if timekeeping is required, they have to go back to the office, which is very inconvenient. Plus, with so many other offices and branches, it can be difficult for you to control whether your employees are on time and complete.
Therefore, Mydear would like to develop an online timekeeping system so that all employees can timekeeping anytime and anywhere, and timekeeping statistics can be taken as a basis for employee reviews.
Mydear is looking for an internal timekeeping management system with the following elements:
1.Online timekeeping guarantee
For management level:
- Control the employee’s timekeeping address, the time of attendance, and the reason for late attendance (if any) will be recorded directly on the system, managers can easily understand the reason and status of timekeeping. of employee.
- Timekeeping data will be exported to a CSV file to be included in the accounting and administrative payroll system.
2. The system can be used on multiple platforms, PC Web, or even mobile phones can be accessed and used.
3. The customer requests that an iPad be equipped at the company in the timekeeping area so that when employees arrive, they can always clock time on that iPad.
4. Besides, there are basic feature requirements of an online timekeeping system such as:
- Manage check-in/checkout time
- Export timekeeping
- Employee manager
2 reasons that customer chooses Miichisoft
- Reason 1: Miichisoft has previous experience in consulting and developing timekeeping systems and has successfully implemented a similar project. Right at the demo, Miichisoft offered a solution that suited the customer’s problem requirements
- Reason 2: Miichisoft’s development costs and time are consistent with customers’ plans and desires
To solve customers’ biggest problems with online timekeeping management systems that allow all employees to clock time anytime, anywhere, Miichisoft developed a system with the following feature clusters:
- Main function: Online timekeeping system
- Developed real-time online timekeeping function via the web
- Combine with Google Maps’ real-world location service to obtain online employee attendance location information
- Combine and sync your tablet (which is at work) and app time management
- Sub-function: Targeted at employees who can manage their timekeeping
- Ability to check timekeeping history by day/month/year
- Attendance correction function if allowed by the administrator
- Report vacation requests, early departure reports, and permission details to the administrator
For problem 2 from a management perspective, Miichisoft has developed the following features:
- Main function: Employee attendance management
- Ability to manage employee attendance history
- Create, add, edit, delete
- Add employee position
- Tabular statistics and CSV export
- Create, add, edit, delete users
- Set annual holidays
- Calculation of OT and payment of compensation to employees
The project was developed on time and completed with the highest customer satisfaction. Through timekeeping statistics, the system helps management departments save up to 70% of time managing timekeeping schedules.