Mydear is a company that provides hair care products to over 4,000 salons nationwide. Their system for ordering and delivering hair care products emphasizes consistency. This system adopts a scientific order management system, provides order status statistics, and plays the role of supporting sales management.
Mydear is a Japanese company founded in 1993 that specializes in selling shampoos, conditioners, and hair care products to salons nationwide. Head office is located in Saitama Prefecture, and we have a sales office in Kumagaya, Funabashi City.
Mydear has a track record of dealing with famous domestic hair care brands such as Shiseido and Happiness and is currently the main distributor for nearly 4,000 beauty salons.
Mydear is a company and agency that wholesale beauty products to nearly 4,000 salons in the Saitama area, which have many network connections with production factories and brands. Therefore, the number of products ordered is extremely large, and warehouse imports and exports are carried out frequently and regularly.
However, since its founding until now, the standard ordering method has been manual, via LINE, fax, or telephone. We have a representative on hand at all times to manually update order information. This is extremely time-consuming, prone to errors in data entry, and may not be optimized for Mydear’s business challenges.
Therefore, they would like to optimize ordering and warehouse operations, not only for orders to salons but also for individual orders from Mydear.
Mydear requested a system to replace the manual order form. The system should have the following features:
- Can easily order. Order by Jancode or previous favorites list (favorites list checked by the user), and order directly on the system with a photo
- Manage data, product lists, inventory, import and export customer orders, and export CSV files for import into their sales management system
- Customers have many salons, each sale can manage dozens of salons, and sales can represent salon orders. Therefore, the system needs to manage which sales are responsible for which salon and which sales can order for the salon, and that data is also recorded specifically on the system.
2 reasons that customer chooses Miichisoft
- Reason 1: Miichisoft has previous experience in consulting and developing timekeeping management systems and has completed similar projects. At the time of the demo, Miichisoft proposed a solution that met Mydear’s problem requirements and proved the feasibility of the project.
- Reason 2: Miichisoft’s development costs and time are consistent with customers’ plans and desires
To solve customers’ number 1 problem related to having an online timekeeping system so that all employees can timekeeping anytime, anywhere, Miichisoft has developed a system with feature clusters including
- Main function: Digitize your orders, purchases and payments
- Jancode scanning function. When Mydear scans your Jancode code, it will instantly show you the previous store, store code, and list of purchased items
- Ordering facility, online purchase. Quick order by order history, favorite list
- Refund function
- Combined with using a link with a bank to perform card payments, bank payments, and scan QR functions.
- Purchase history and order functions
- Personal information management function
- Favorite store list, product list management function
- Ability to earn points when making purchases
Problem 2: The system developed by Miichisoft has the following functions for digitizing warehouse product management, product import/export, purchase history for each user, and user management.
- Main functions: Computerization of product management in the warehouse, import/export of products, management of each user’s purchase history
- User management function, CSV output
- Product management function, CSV output
- History import and export function. Statistical information in tabular format, export function to CSV file
- Purchase history function: Display purchase history list, display defective products
- Create, add, edit, delete users, and change their payment information if necessary.
- Calculate the user’s accumulated points
Successfully develop and start operating a project with the highest customer satisfaction.
This project has been put into practical use, contributing to increased profits for companies, and has succeeded in reducing the time required for user and warehouse management by up to 60% compared to traditional manual methods.